To handle projects movements its essential to have special expertise, technical know how, and precise planning. At VGL, we have an reputable experience team that can handle project cargo logistics of our clients from the start to the end, by understanding the nature of the cargo, port & customs requirements, transportation and onsite handling needs. Our project logistics support includes heavy-lift and over dimensional cargo or out-of-gauge cargo (OOG) movements for industrial projects, and gas projects, and time sensitive projects.
VGL project team ensures to provide the best project cargo logistics solutions for our customers, which is not only operationally efficient but also effective cost wise. Over the years our timely and cost effective delivery has earned VGL its credibility, to handle various projects on behalf of our clients.
For smooth operation, we provide the below services :-
- Project Consultancy : Our expert project team educates the clients with the best method for executing their project shipment in a specific time span. Our team works on behalf of the client and estimate the pros & cons and advice the cost effective mode of transporting their shipments to the final destination.
- Cost Estimation : The project team upon receipt of the survey report, compute the cost that would be incurred during the execution of the shipment. Having the expertise in the arena of chartering, our team also advice the client about additional cost that could incur if the shipment is executed without proper planning or arise due any unforeseen delays.
- Cargo Planning : Upon order confirmation, our project team plans stage by stage of execution of the shipment. The team would prepare a schedule based on which the shipment would be uplifted within the time frame decided by the planning team.
- Chartering (AIR/SEA) : Depending on the cargo volume, the project team charters respective carrier or vessel for uplifting the project cargo.
- Transportation (Ex-work Basis) : The project team also supports its client for transporting the shipment from the shippers warehouse to the load port. This is a value added service given to the customer to ensure the timely delivery at load port is maintained as per planned schedule.
- Export Documentation : Its an another value added service given to the customer, to avoid any improper documentation or delays, which could adversely effect the entire operation.
- Cargo Handling : At each phase, the team ensures that the cargo handling is done as per international quality standard, thus making the execution of the shipment smooth & effective.
- Onsite Management: On behalf of the customer, our project team supervises cargo loading into the carrier or vessel, handles any unexpected operation hurdles, coordinate with the port authorities, etc. Thus providing our customer a tension free operation.
- Specialized Equipments : Depending on the nature of the cargo, specialized equipments are made available on site to ensure the handling, and loading/offloading of cargo is done appropriately