No matter how huge or minute your operation, we have a 3PL solution to fit. VGL provides an efficient analysis of your operation and adapt a custom-made 3PL solution which best fits your requirements. Our services are scalable and can be leveraged individually or combined with other to maximize supply chain value.
- Freight Management : It is a complete freight solution provided to the client in terms of Air, Sea (FCL/LCL), Land (FTL/LTL). By this solution VGL arrange to collect the shipment from the suppliers warehouse (local or International), store the cargo at VGL W/H, and therafter distribute /ship the cargos to various destinations as per the order issued through a timely and cost effective manner.
- Inventory Management : A customized inventory management solution that is provided to customers which can offer accurate stock details at any given time. The inventory management process is carried out to ensure 100% transparency to its customers.Vendor Management : This service is offered to those customers that wish to keep their stock with VGL, but would like to use there own carriers in conjunction with, or in place of VGL Fleets. VGL offers assistance to carriers such as in managing load planning activities and carrier performance. The service includes Load Planning (single or multiple delivery), Load Tendering (rates and equipment to be used), and Service Coordination.
- Rate Assessment : This service is provided to customers experiencing high cost in there transportation program, and who wish to cut their cost in there Tpt. Program. In this assessment a formal examination in conducted on clients shipment history and rates in historical lanes of services. Based on the assessment report VGL transportation analysts can cut cost appropriately out of the clients transportation program, which in return helps customers to increase their revenue.
- Value-Added Services : A high quality service provided to customers to enhance their warehousing and transportation programs such as pick & pack, consolidating, labeling, polybagging, and shrink wrapping services.
- Track & Trace : Through this process the customers is updated about their respective shipments including Air freight, Sea freight, Multimodal, FTL, LTL, and project cargos by means of online support or direct customer service support.